- Dropped support of Python 2.5.
- Added required attribute to Meta to be able to specify which settings are required to be set.
- Moved to Travis for the tests: http://travis-ci.org/jezdez/django-appconf
- Stopped support for Django 1.2.X.
- Introduced support for Python >= 3.2.
- Fixed minor issue in installation documentation.
- Renamed app_label attribute of the inner Meta class to prefix. The old form app_label will work in the meantime.
- Added holder attribute to the inner Meta class to be able to specify a custom “global” setting holder. Default: “‘django.conf.settings’”
- Added proxy attribute to the inner Meta class to enable proxying of AppConf instances to the settings holder, e.g. the global Django settings.
- Fixed issues with configured_data dictionary available in the configure method of AppConf classes with regard to subclassing.
- Added tests with 100% coverage.
- Added ability to subclass Meta classes.
- Fixed various bugs with subclassing and configuration in subclasses.
- Fixed another issue in the configure() API.
- Fixed minor issue in configure() API.
- Added configure() API to AppConf class which is called after configuring each setting.
- First public release.